Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That’s what you’ll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You’ll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we’ll create healthier, stronger communities.
What sets us apart from other healthcare organizations? How much time do you have? In short, it all starts with our current employees. They believe in living our mission to provide compassion to everyone. We, in turn, believe that growing and supporting our people allows us to deliver a higher degree of quality care to our patients. CHI advocates for all who live in the communities we serve, especially the most vulnerable. Choose an organization who will champion your talents and nurture your career. Choose CHI!
Our Pharmacy Technicians play a vital role in the medication management of our patients. They assist Pharmacists in preparing the pharmaceutical needs of our patients and serve as liaisons between Pharmacists and many medication management systems. Compounding narcotics, pre-packaging tablets, and preparing IV medications are simply a few of the important tasks our Pharmacy Techs complete in order to get out patients what they need. If you are a detail oriented Pharmacy Tech, we want to talk to you.
What you’ll do:
- Assists in the preparation of sterile intravenous under pharmacist supervision.
- Maintains adequate levels of stock drugs in Automated Dispensing System on nursing units.
- Checks for discontinued IV admixture solutions and antibiotic piggyback solutions in nursing unit refrigerator. Returns unused medications to the pharmacy.
- Repackages and labels bulk oral solid and liquid drugs into unit-dose form under pharmacist supervision. Reconstitutes drugs and prepares compounds under pharmacist supervision. Maintains accurate packaging log under pharmacist supervision.
- Resupplies emergency drugs to crash carts and heart carts under pharmacist supervision.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pharmacy Technician License
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs