MRI Technologist Traveler
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health.
With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection.
With combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
$15,000 Sign-on bonus and $10,000 educational assistance available to external candidates!
Midwest Internal Travel Program has skilled team members that are full time employees at CHI Health who are assigned 6 - 13 week travel assignments within the entire Midwest Division, including facilities in North Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa and Minnesota.
- 50% - 100% premium differential
- Assignments more than 50 miles from home earn up to a $1,220 living stipend per week
- Base rate of pay, shift differentials and merit increases are given in identical manner as for all Core Staff
- Proper assessment of the patient and their abilities to participate in ordered procedure
- Selection of the proper equipment, setting correct technical factors, procedure protocols and gathers proper supplies prior to performance of the procedure
- Obtains clear and complete history from the patient and or patient record and records that data into patient record to assist in image interpretation and future patient encounters
- Is able to perform quality assessment of images obtained and is able to evaluate equipment issues and reports assessment to supervisor, manager or director
- Ensures all equipment is in working order at the beginning of the day and prior to starting of a procedure
- Is responsible to participate in and have a good understanding of all department, campus and system quality improvement projects, the ACR accreditation process, Radiation Safety, ALARA, MQSA, and State Regulations as they apply to staffs license or certifications
- Graduate of a Radiologic Technology, Sonography, or Nuclear Medicine Program
License and Certifications
- Board certified in ARRT, NMTCB, ABNM, or ARDMS
- ARRT Board Certified in MR within 1 year of hire
- BLS from the American Heart Association
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Understands methods and is capable of performing venipuncture’s as required for position
- Demonstrated ability to set and maintain multiple priorities in an environment with shifting priorities, while providing accurate deliverables in a timely fashion
- Must be self-motivated, and able to take ownership of projects/assignments
- Must be a team player with excellent follow-up and customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and writing skills
- Interpersonal skills in dealing with guests and team members
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs