Mental Health Therapist
The posted compensation range of $29.76 - $35.39 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Immediate opportunity for a Mental Health Therapist - Lasting Hope Recovery Center Psych Associates clinic
$2,500 annual CEU benefit plus bonuses.
***Will provide free supervison and training to obtain PLADC/LADC upon hire through our evidence based program (Hazelden)***
We understand you have personal responsibilities outside of your profession and also care about your well-being.
With you in mind, we offer the following benefits to support your work/life balance:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Direct Primary Plan (No copay, no deductible, and access to CHI Health provider 24/7)
- Premium Access to our Family Care Program supporting your needs for childcare, pet care, and/or adult dependent care
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible spending accounts
CHI Health, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, includes 150+ clinics delivering quality care to patients across Nebraska and southeast Iowa. Our full-service network provides a variety of Primary Care & Priority Care Services, including Family, Internal, Geriatric, and Pediatric Medicine, in addition to several specialties to deliver custom care based on the unique needs of our patients.
The incumbent reports directly to the Manager - Outpatient Clinics. In addition, the incumbent works collaboratively with all staff in Behavioral Services, as well as other departments within the system and external customers. The incumbent will provide mental health clinical services including evaluations, treatment planning, therapeutic interventions and discharge planning for CHI Health Psychiatric Associates patients. The Independent Mental Health Therapist will provide expertise and leadership in the development of clinical functions within the mental health treatment setting.
- Evaluates and assesses the bio-psycho-social needs of patients.
- Assists in determining the most appropriate level of care for the patient, and makes appropriate referrals when indicated.
- Develops comprehensive treatment plans in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Provides supervision to clinical staff as needed.
- Assists in maintaining currency of patient demographics and insurance information as necessary.
- Completes assessment documentation within 24 hours of assessment.
- Documentation reflects progress toward goals as established in the treatment plan.
- Actively participates in clinical and peer supervision to ensure quality of care and professional performance standards.
- Utilize expertise to assist in the development and implementation of policy and procedures and identifies opportunities for staff development.
A minimum of a Masters degree from an accredited educational institution in Counseling, Social Work, Nursing or other related behavioral health field is required.
NE - LIMHP license required
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid time off, tuition assistance, adoption assistance, and more!
Unless directed by a Collective Bargaining Agreement, applications for this position will be considered on a rolling basis. CommonSpirit Health cannot anticipate the date by which a successful candidate may be identified.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs