Medical Support Assistant
From primary to specialty care as well as walk-in and virtual services CHI Health Clinic delivers more options and better access so you can spend time on what matters: being healthy. We offer more than 20 specialties and 100 convenient locations; with some clinics offering extended hours.
CHI Health has an immediate need to add a Medical Support Assistant to our team at the Millard Clinic off of 153rd & Q.
Hours: Monday-Sunday 8a-8p, Rotating weekends
CHI Health strives to care for you the way you care for your patients.
We understand you have personal responsibilities outside of your profession and also care about your well-being.
With you in mind, we offer the following benefits to support your work/life balance:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Direct Primary Plan (No copay, no deductible, and access to CHI Health provider 24/7)
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible spending accounts
**$1250 Sign On Bonus Offered**
Job Summary / Purpose
Under the direction of the health care provider, the Medical Support Assistant contributes to the delivery of patient care that promotes the well-being and safety of all patients and staff.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
- Assists with general patient care following established clinic workflows.
- Greets and prepares patients for the health care provider by completing intake duties such as documenting the patient’s reason for visit, obtaining and recording vital signs, reviewing documented drug allergies, asking if patient taking medications listed in EMR, and completing appropriate screening questionnaires.
- Collects and prepares ordered specimens for laboratory analysis.
- Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- Ensures patient exam rooms are stocked, clean, and orderly.
- Escalates non-routine issues, questions and/or concerns timely and appropriately.
- Ensures required safety checklists and quality controls are completed and action taken if indicated.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Successful completion of State Health Department approved Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) program
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association required upon hire
- Nursing Assistant experience strongly preferred but not required
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs