Manager Revenue Cycle
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
2401 S 73 ST
OMAHA, Nebraska 68124-2307
The Revenue Cycle Manager is responsible for planning, supervising and evaluating the daily operations of the assigned revenue cycle function(s) in accordance with established business objectives and applicable regulatory requirements. An incumbent continuously monitors work volume, productivity, accuracy and timeliness of work to ensure compliance with internal policies/procedures and customer satisfaction standards. Work is also strongly focused on developing and maintaining strong relationships with leadership, staff and providers to foster effective two-way communication/feedback and provide guidance/training to improve revenue cycle processes and results.
Work is performed in accordance with established standards/guidelines and requires knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements sufficient to ensure compliant operations and to exercise judgment and critical thinking in addressing operational and/or regulatory issues. Also requires expertise in supervising and evaluating the work of support staff. An incumbent works with higher level management on major operational or business decisions prior to implementation.
From primary to specialty care as well as walk-in and virtual services CHI Health Clinic delivers more options and better access so you can spend time on what matters: being healthy. We offer more than 20 specialties and 100 convenient locations; with some clinics offering extended hours.
- Supervises and evaluates the daily operations of assigned support functions (Claims and enrollment teams) to ensure that all activities are conducted in a timely and cost-effective manner and in accordance with professional standards, budget constraints, internal policies/standards/procedures and/or applicable legal/regulatory requirements.
- Implements and enforces quality control/quality assurance and productivity standards; ensures that applicable standards, systems and procedures are understood and followed; monitors and audits related documentation to ensure conformance with established standards relating to timeliness and accuracy; prepares periodic productivity reports and program updates for review of higher-level authority.
- Researches inquiries, complaints and requests by internal/external customers and takes appropriate steps to resolve errors or issues; communicates resolution to all interested parties.
- Participates in the development, implementation and training of new/revised guidelines, procedures, processes in support of assigned function/work units to facilitate regulatory compliance, maximize revenues, and maintain/exceed customer service standards.
- Schedules, supervises and evaluates the work of assigned revenue cycle staff in accordance with established standards and procedures; assists in identifying adequate staffing levels for appropriate coverage to meet budgetary and operational objectives.
- Monitors and assesses current operations/services to identify performance/process improvement opportunities.
- Monitors compliance with applicable internal/external legal and regulatory agreements, standards and requirements; takes appropriate steps to address and resolve non-compliance issues within position scope of authority.
- Establishes and maintains professional and effective relationships with peers, payers, patients and other stakeholders; serves as liaison with various internal departments/staff/providers in coordinating and troubleshooting various revenue cycle-related issues.
Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 3 years leadership experience OR minimum of 5 years leadership experience in the discipline OR Master’s Degree and no experience
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs