Lead Clinic RN
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Endocrinology Clinic
- Hours/Pay Period: 80
The posted compensation range of $25.18 - $36.52 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
From primary to specialty care as well as walk-in and virtual services CHI Health Clinic delivers more options and better access so you can spend time on what matters: being healthy. We offer more than 20 specialties and 100 convenient locations; with some clinics offering extended hours.
CHI Health has an immediate need to add a Clinic RN Lead to our Endocrinology team located at our CUMC-Bergan campus located off of 77th & Mercy!
Hours: Monday-Friday 8a-5p, NO weekends & NO holidays!
CHI Health strives to care for you the way you care for your patients.
We understand you have personal responsibilities outside of your profession and also care about your well-being.
With you in mind, we offer the following benefits to support your work/life balance:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Direct Primary Plan (No copay, no deductible, and access to CHI Health provider 24/7)
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible spending accounts
**$5000 Sign On Bonus Offered**
Paid out in FULL after 30 days of employment!
Job Summary / Purpose
The RN – Clinic Lead provides routine patient care under the supervision of a licensed clinician. Provides nursing services to patients in a community health setting. Assists in providing education to the patients/family as needed. Responsible for the flow of patients through the medical service areas, and exercises frequent independent judgment. Performs with minimal supervision.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
- Monitor the patient flow throughout the clinic areas.
- Assist Practice Manager or Healthcare Provider with clinical staffing issue within department and/or related to other departments.
- Delegate tasks to clinical staff and create the clinical staff schedules as requested.
- Facilitate training and orientation to the clinical staff members.
- Assess and triage patients for appropriate department within the clinic
- Accurately obtain health history and rectifies medications.
- Serve as Interpreter between the patient and provider as requested.
- Administer medications by oral, intramuscular, subcutaneous, intradermal routes, IV.
- Follows nursing policies and procedures for Intravenous infusion.
- Perform phlebotomy and collects specimen for various tests.
- Educate patient and/or family on prescribed treatment regimens.
- Perform Clinical Competencies.
- Actively participates in quality improvement projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Must have a current/valid RN license from the state licensing board
- Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association required upon hire
- 2 years of clinic experience required
- 2 years of Lead / supervisory experience strongly preferred
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful Lead Clinic RN at CHI Health Clinic?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started