The posted compensation range of $16.26 - $22.36 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CHI Health Immanuel located in North Omaha just off of I-680 on 72nd Street offers a full-service hospital cancer center rehabilitation center specialty spine hospital and more. For well over a century our commitment to serve our community inspires our staff to provide the highest quality of care to all who we have the privilege to serve.
This position performs technical duties that support the plan of care developed and implemented for the Endoscopy patient. This position contributes to the department goals through the provision of quality services.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
- Performs endoscopy tasks and functions that are performed with other members of the endoscopy team that includes:
- Prepares the endoscopy suite for endoscopy procedures by ensuring the equipment is functioning properly and safely.
- Prepares the endoscopy suite and the field for the procedures by preparing supplies, scopes and equipment used during the procedure.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the human anatomy and pathophysiology and how it relates to the patient.
- Performs tasks as directed by the physician and nurse during the procedure.
- Performs duties according to department specific expectations as identified and assigned.
- Assists with patient care activities under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse.
- Anticipates usual and unexpected events during the endo procedure and responds in an efficient manner.
- Adheres to aseptic practices providing and maintaining a safe environment.
- Handles and processes surgical specimens according to established policy/procedure.
- Functions in the role of assistant as necessary under the direct supervision of the physician.
- Demonstrates an appropriate level of understanding, awareness, and compliance with applicable Joint Commission, Federal, State and agency laws, regulations, guidelines and professional standards.
High School Diploma Graduates who are willing to do on the job training with a structured competency regimen.
BLS is required upon hire. American Heart Association Provider or Heart-code accepted.
Verbal and non-verbal communication skills
Manual dexterity skills
Good interpersonal relationship skills
Ability to work under stressful and changing conditions in a calm, productive and flexible manner
Ability to stand for long periods of time
Knowledge of surgical instrumentation and associated care
Knowledge of surgical supplies and equipment
Knowledge of medical and surgical asepsis and infection control principles
Knowledge of medical terminology
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs