Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Gastro-Intestinal Services
- Hours/Pay Period: 80
At CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy our focus is patient-centered care. Our level I trauma center and academic medical center campus is designed to heal the body mind and spirit of every person in a more comfortable less stressful hospital environment. Our full range of medical services includes trauma services heart and vascular care emergency services surgery maternity cancer care and diagnostic imaging.
Location: Creighton University Medical Center-Bergan Mercy
- Assigns day-to-day work activities; directs the functional and technical job performance of team members and allocates and directs staffing needs to meet patient, unit, and department needs.
- Manages staff performance and has the authority to interview, hire, orient, terminate, promote, train and conduct performance evaluations.
- Leads strategy, growth and quality initiatives for both departments, utilizing regulatory knowledge for both areas as separate functions.
- Develops, coordinates and manages operating systems, operational standardization, service standards and communication methods in line with system policies and processes.
- Ensures optimal utilization of department resources through capital and operational budget planning, implementation of systems and practices that achieve defined objectives, and reviewing benchmark data.
- Assures appropriate level of understanding, awareness and compliance with all applicable Joint Commission, federal, state and agency laws, regulations, guidelines and professional standards.
- Provides high quality surgical services at reasonable costs by directing the programs, policies and procedures for all areas of responsibility. Develops, monitors and ensure implementation of evidence-based clinical standards of nursing practice.
- Works closely with surgeons and anesthesia leadership to coordinate delivery of high quality perioperative care.
- Collaborates work with Midlands leadership to delivery of coordinated care with local patient care partners. (Such as EVS, Dietary, Pharmacy, VP Execs, etc.)
- Maintains AAAHC Certification of the Midlands ASC.
Bachelor's degree in nursing. Prefer 1-2 yrs experience.
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Possible Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful Endoscopy Manager at CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started