CT Technologist Wknd B
The posted compensation range of $23.98 - $34.78 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CHI Health Immanuel located in North Omaha just off of I-680 on 72nd Street offers a full-service hospital cancer center rehabilitation center specialty spine hospital and more. For well over a century our commitment to serve our community inspires our staff to provide the highest quality of care to all who we have the privilege to serve.
$15,000 sign-on bonus and $10,000 educational assistance available to external candidates
Great Opportunity for a New Graduate!!
- Full Time Opportunity
- Night Shifts,7 Days on 7 Days Off // 2 Nights Focus in CT, 5 Night Focus in X-Ray
- Proper assessment of the patient and their abilities to participate in ordered procedure
- Selection of the proper equipment, setting correct technical factors, procedure protocols and gathering proper supplies prior to performance of the procedure.
- Obtains clear and complete history from the patient and or patient record and records that data into patient record to assist in image interpretation and future patient encounters
- Is able to perform quality assessment of images obtained and is able to evaluate equipment issues and reports assessment to supervisor, manager or director.
- Ensures all equipment is in working order at the beginning of the day and prior to starting of a procedure
- Responsible to participate in and have a good understanding of all department, campus and system quality improvement projects, the ACR accreditation process, Radiation Safety, ALARA, MQSA, and State Regulations as they apply to staffs license or certifications
HelloImagingImagingNebraska #MissionCritical #LI-CHI
- Graduate of a Radiologic Technology program
Licenses and Requirements
- BLS from the American Heart Association
- ARRT Board Certified in Radiology
- Must hold a valid Medical Radiography or General Radiology Technologist Permit to Practice license in Nebraska or Iowa depending on work state
- ARRT Board Certified in CT within 2 years of hire
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Understands methods and is capable of performing venipuncture as required for position
- Demonstrated ability to set and maintain multiple priorities in an environment with shifting priorities, while providing accurate deliverables in a timely fashion
- Must be self-motivated, and able to take ownership of projects/assignments
- Must be a team player with excellent follow-up and customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and writing skills
- Interpersonal skills in dealing with guests and team members
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs