The posted compensation range of $14.78 - $20.33 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CHI Health Immanuel located in North Omaha just off of I-680 on 72nd Street offers a full-service hospital cancer center rehabilitation center specialty spine hospital and more. For well over a century our commitment to serve our community inspires our staff to provide the highest quality of care to all who we have the privilege to serve.
Do you want to be part of a team where quality care, respectful treatment of all patients, and compassion for others are the norm? That’s what you’ll find when you join the team as a CNA at our Immaunuel hospital; challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you.
Eligible for $2,500 Sign-on Bonus*
* Speak to a recruiter regarding incentive eligibility, requirements and restrictions for new hire employees and current employees accepting a promotion.
We have the best team of nursing assistants in our facilities, and now we need you.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to the assessment of the health status of patients
- Assist patients with taking their medications on time, meals, attending to personal needs, and change wound dressings as needed.
- Play a vital role as a liaison between our patients and their care teams.
- Communicate pertinent patient information to appropriate members of the treatment team with direction of the Charge Nurse
- Grow your skills in a diverse and multicultural environment.
What You’ll Need
- Must be at least 16 years of age as required by state
- Nurse Assistants must be on the Nurse Aide Registry of the State in which you work upon hire
- BLS (Basic Life Support) from the American Heart Association upon hire
CHI Health Hospitals' nursing teams cultivate an excuse-free environment where we hold each other accountable and operate as a compassionate care-giving team. Join us and together we’ll create healthier, stronger communities!
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs