From primary to specialty care as well as walk-in and virtual services CHI Health Clinic delivers more options and better access so you can spend time on what matters: being healthy. We offer more than 20 specialties and 100 convenient locations; with some clinics offering extended hours.
CHI Health would love to add a Clinic Supervisor to our Orthopedic Clinic located at our Lakeside Campus off of 168th & Center!
Hours: Monday-Friday 730a-430p, NO weekends & NO holidays!
CHI Health strives to care for you the way you care for your patients.
We understand you have personal responsibilities outside of your profession and also care about your well-being.
With you in mind, we offer the following benefits to support your work/life balance:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Direct Primary Plan (No copay, no deductible, and access to CHI Health provider 24/7)
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible spending accounts
Job Summary / Purpose
The Supervisor – Clinic assists the Clinic Administrator with general supervisor, direction, and support of the daily operations of the clinic in accordance with established policies, procedures and standards. In the absence of the manager, the supervisor has oversight of clinic operations.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
- Has the authority to interview, hire,and orient.
- Assigns day-to –day work activities; directs the functional and technical job performance of team members.
- Allocate and direct staffing needs to meet patient, unit, and department needs, and collaborate with others to ensure overall staffing needs are met.
- Manage performance including: setting goals, clarifying job expectations, monitoring performance progress, providing feedback, recognize developing skills and addressing performance issues related to work and our commitments using corrective action.
- Works with individual clinic management and medical staff, to evaluate, monitor and enforce clinic specific protocols, procedures and objectives; maintains compliance with federal/state regulations and standards.
- Ensures charging/reimbursement changes are integrated into every level of clinic operations by coordinating with the clinic team.
- Serves as the point of contact for patient and external customer complaints. Investigates and reconciles complaints relating to practice operations.
- Monitors the payroll system to help control employee time management.
- Monitors utilization of staff and supplies in assigned areas, and recommends appropriate adjustments to stay within budget guidelines while constantly improving the quality of health care.
- Monitors compliance with policies, implements plans and recommends revisions as needed.
- Monitors and maintains licensure certification requirements for assigned staff.
- Supervises the day to day operations in the absence of the manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent required
- Must have 3 years' of clinic or healthcare experience
- Will be overseeing Administrative staff, so background in administrative support strongly preferred
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs