Cath Lab RN
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Cath Lab
- Hours/Pay Period: 80
The posted compensation range of $28.20 - $40.89 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
At CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy our focus is patient-centered care. Our level I trauma center and academic medical center campus is designed to heal the body mind and spirit of every person in a more comfortable less stressful hospital environment. Our full range of medical services includes trauma services heart and vascular care emergency services surgery maternity cancer care and diagnostic imaging.
What You’ll Do
This is an excellent role for experienced nurses looking to strengthen their specialized skillset
- Collaborate with physicians and nursing team to devise and implement individualized care plans for patients..
- Administer medications, change dressings, monitor vital signs, and chart with timely documentation
- Collaborate with a variety of other healthcare professionals such as social work, care coordination, physical therapy, occupational therapy, lab, respiratory therapy and imaging
- Educate patients and their families on prevention and healthy habits, while fostering a supportive and compassionate environment.
- Earn premium differential pay (25%!) for all hours worked.
We are offering a $15,000 Sign On Bonus and up to $10,000 in student loan repayment assistance to new hires who meet the following eligibility requirements.
- Associates degree in Nursing from an accredited program college, or university
- Active Registered Nurse license in good standing with the State Board of Nursing in the state where you live.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Experience with cardiac nursing or cath lab preferred
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, and more! CHI Health Hospitals' nursing teams cultivate a supportive environment where we operate as a compassionate care-giving team. Join us and together we’ll create healthier, stronger communities!
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful Cath Lab RN at CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started