Sr. End User Services Specialist
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Members of the End User Services (EUS) Technical Support team are responsible for on-site and/or remote installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of desktop, notebook and mobile PC workstations, printers, and associated peripherals. Responsibilities include responding to incidents and problems, and fulfilling requests. They also understand the business implications of computer hardware and system issues allowing them to appropriately set incident severity levels. They can troubleshoot a wide variety of technical problems and engage parties in other areas of IT to address problems. The EUS team member understands the technical infrastructure and requirements of the hardware in their respective area and how it aligns to enterprise infrastructure standards. They also are responsible for understanding and supporting aspects of the integration of desktop systems with other systems in the enterprise. The EUS team member monitors the performance of desktop hardware and maintains a secure environment. Professionals in this job family understand the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that identify the success of the services they provide and continually strive for improvements to operational efficiencies and seek to continually add value to the services delivered to the user community.
- Provides desktop hardware support expertise and direction in the implementation of highly complex / enterprise wide cross functional programs or projects. May lead team to resolution of highly complex problems.
- Leads the team in troubleshooting of highly complex hardware, software and system problems.
- Works or coordinates on multiple projects, engaged in enterprise wide projects as a team member, sometimes a team leader. Acts a subject matter expert for multiple areas.
- Responsible for working with and leading the business and other IT areas in the support, maintenance and deployment of desktop hardware as well as information support processes.
- Oversees the EUS team to ensure customer and production support needs are achieved.
- Diagnoses and resolves highly complex issues and provides guidance to other team members.
- Leads team in problem resolution activities. Works with leadership to develop strategies for problem reporting and resolution to be used by both the customer and team.
- Responds to customer requests of high complexity, typically requiring high-level customer service to facility administration and/or VIPs. Interacts with customers and business stakeholders in a courteous and professional manner. Generates activity and status reports. Oversees the request fulfillment functions of the team.
- Ensures the accuracy of information input in the device asset management system. Oversees the team knowledge management contributions and identification of critical knowledge, availability and use.
- Leads the team in assigning issues, troubleshooting, purchasing, and deployment of new devices, upgrades, fixes and new installations. Works with Site Directors and project leaders to staff and execute moderate to highly complex, enterprise solutions. Serves as an escalation and issue resolution point for team members. Coordinates with facility and IT leadership regarding readiness and delivery issues.
- Possesses a deep knowledge of all aspects of desktop services, utilizes advanced principles to deliver End User support to their customers and to advice and mentor team members. Extensive understanding of CommonSpirit Health processes, policies, procedures and standards, and ensures team compliance.
- Interfaces with customers on Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) and monitors and reports on deviations. Ensures proper monitoring and reporting of OLA deviations.
- Day to day interactions with user community and works consistently with all levels of the Business and IT Stakeholders as it relates to Incident Management, Request fulfillment, Problem Management and Project Delivery of medium to highly complex enterprise scale projects. Seeks opportunities for improvement in adherence to OLA's and Customer Satisfaction.
- Understanding and adherence to policies and procedures. Ensures team understanding and adherence to those policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates leadership through team motivation, coaching, mentoring, and delegating.
The job summary and responsibilities listed above are designed to indicate the general nature of the work performed within this job. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all job responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job. Employees may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or technical institute degree/certificate or 4-6 years relevant experience is required.
- 4-6 years of experience in the service industry.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred.
- Advanced customer service skills required.
- Proficient in Windows operating system environment, network printing systems and Microsoft Office modules.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs