Social Worker LCSW
Founded in 1955, Dignity Health – Northridge Hospital Medical Center is a 394-bed, acute care, nonprofit community hospital located in Northridge, California. The hospital offers a full complement of award winning services, including the Leavey Cancer Center, a cardiovascular center, stroke center, the Center for Assault Treatment Services, a pediatric medical center, and the only pediatric trauma center in the San Fernando Valley. As a leading provider of compassionate, high-quality and affordable patient-centered care, we share a rich legacy with Dignity Health, one of the nation’s five largest health care systems. We are part of a 21-state network of nearly 9,000 physicians, 62,000 employees and more than 400 care centers. Visit dignityhealth.org/northridgehospital for more information.
Northridge Hospital Medical Center
The Psych Crisis Team Social Worker (LSCW) provides crisis intervention and clinical social work services to psychiatric patients and their families.Provides crisis evaluations at hospital. Initiates 72 hour detentions for evaluation and treatment of psychiatric disorders in accord with LPS legislation.Facilitates psychiatric and chemical dependency admissions.Participates in the care and treatment of patients in the hospital.
Requirements:Masters Degree in Social Work (MSW). Current CA LCSW License. Minimum 3 years of post graduate experience in hospital, mental health clinic or healthcare setting. Prior experience in crisis intervention and/or emergency room setting preferred.Completed County LPS training and successful completion of LPS Designation test. Current ProACT/MAB/MAB-Pro class. Valid CA Driver’s License.
This position is represented by SEIU-UHW and covered by the terms and conditions of the collective bargaining agreement.
- Three to five years of post graduate experience in hospital, mental health clinic or closely related setting required.
- Prior experience in crisis intervention and/or emergency room setting preferred.
- Completion of County LPS training and successfully passing LPS Designation test required.
- Must obtain and maintain current NHMC Allied Health Medical Staff privileges for 5150s N/A.
- LCSW required.
- Valid California Driver?s License required.
- Must maintain current Fire Safety card.
- Management of assaultive behavior course upon hire.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs