Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Medical / Surgical / Telemetry
- Hours/Pay Period: 72
Founded in 1955 Dignity Health – Northridge Hospital Medical Center is a 394-bed acute care nonprofit community hospital located in Northridge California. The hospital offers a full complement of award winning services including the Leavey Cancer Center a cardiovascular center stroke center the Center for Assault Treatment Services a pediatric medical center and the only pediatric trauma center in the San Fernando Valley. As a leading provider of compassionate high-quality and affordable patient-centered care we share a rich legacy with Dignity Health one of the nation’s five largest health care systems. We are part of a 21-state network of nearly 9000 physicians 62000 employees and more than 400 care centers. Visit dignityhealth.org/northridgehospital for more information.
The Department of Neuro Telemetry is expanding at Northridge Hospital Medical Center.
REGISTERED NURSE – TELEMETRY *** We are offering a Sign on Bonus***
Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- The TELEMETRY unit at Northridge Hospital Medical Center is actively seeking individuals who demonstrate patient care excellence.
- We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for the TELEMETRY unit to coordinate, supervise and implement patient care based on competence, professional expertise, knowledge and evidence-based practice.
- The Registered Nurse is expected to practice autonomously, consistent with professional standards, Nurse Practice Act and hospital job description specific to the unit.
- This position is critical to the success of Northridge Medical Center and requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission and organizational values of the Dignity Health system.
- In addition, Dignity Health has made the conscious decision to implement solutions that will improve patient care outcomes and nursing competencies.
- As a result, all RN candidates considered for this position will be required to take a series of assessments during our application and interviewing process that include a basic math assessment and a thorough behavioral-based questionnaire in addition to providing up to three professional references and a copy of your most recent performance evaluation.
Northridge Hospital Medical Center provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees’ well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Free membership to our Care@Work program helping employees with childcare, pet care, or dependent adults
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching Retirement Programs and Pension Plan
- Wellness Program
Connect with us today if you are ready to experience a culture driven by talent, technology, innovation, and humankindness!
This position is represented by SEIU L121 and is covered by the terms and conditions of the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
- Graduate of Accredited RN school of Nursing.
- Minimum 1 year current acute care registered nursing experience in TELEMETRY.
- Must have successfully completed an ECG Rhythm Interpretation, which is BRN approved.
- Must have successfully completed the CVU class, which is provided by Northridge Hospital or present document of required skills and demonstrate competencies.
- Current certification in specialty area preferred.
- PCCN preferred.
- Experience with EHR (Cerner, MediTech) preferred.
- Registered Nurse with current California License required.
- Current AHA BLS card required.
- Current AHA ACLS required.
- EKG competency, Femoral Sheath Competency preferred at time of hire, required within 90 days of hire.
- LA City Fire Care required within 90 days of hire.
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philoosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with hollistic, persaonalized care for the bod, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - thne you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Possible Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful RN at Northridge Hospital Med Ctr
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started