Respiratory Therapist NICU
Founded in 1955, Northridge Hospital Medical Center is now part of CommonSpirit Health, formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. We are a 394-bed, acute care, nonprofit community hospital located in Northridge, California. The hospital offers a full complement of award winning services, including the Leavey Cancer Center, a cardiovascular center, stroke center, the Center for Assault Treatment Services, a pediatric medical center, and the only pediatric trauma center in the San Fernando Valley. As a leading provider of compassionate, high-quality and affordable patient-centered care, we share a rich legacy with Dignity Health, one of the nation’s five largest health care systems. We are part of a 21-state network of nearly 9,000 physicians, 62,000 employees and more than 400 care centers. Visit dignityhealth.org/northridgehospital for more information.
- HS or GED required, completion of a 2-year AMA accredited RCP program.
- Minimum 2 year primary work experience as a NICU Respiratory Therapist; Current CA Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) License.
- Current AHA BLS, PALS, NRP certification.
- Must have minimum of 1 year critical care experience in respiratory critical care experience in respiratory therapy or minimum 2 years experience in a level 2 or greater with competency in neonatal and newborn delivery intubation.
- Successful completion of a minimum two-day didactic course in neonatal respiratory therapy required.
- Current State of California Respiratory Care Practitioner license required.
- Current certification in specialty area as required.
- Current BLS, PALS, NRP required.
- Must maintain current Fire Safety card.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs