Founded in 1955 Dignity Health – Northridge Hospital Medical Center is a 394-bed acute care nonprofit community hospital located in Northridge California. The hospital offers a full complement of award winning services including the Leavey Cancer Center a cardiovascular center stroke center the Center for Assault Treatment Services a pediatric medical center and the only pediatric trauma center in the San Fernando Valley. As a leading provider of compassionate high-quality and affordable patient-centered care we share a rich legacy with Dignity Health one of the nation’s five largest health care systems. We are part of a 21-state network of nearly 9000 physicians 62000 employees and more than 400 care centers. Visit dignityhealth.org/northridgehospital for more information.
The Occupational Therapist will evaluate patients of varying diagnoses and disorders requiring OT. Will develop, implement and modify treatment plans for patients ranging in age from adolescent to geriatric. The department offers a multi-level career ladder with strong education and mentoring programs.
- Current California OTR/L license
- Recent graduates who are board eligible will be considered for provisional appointments.
- Must have valid California Driver's License. Therapists wishing to practice in the area of advanced certification (PAM's, hand, swallowing) must present license with advanced competencies.
- Therapists will apply & obtain CCS paneling once one year equivalent of pediatric experience is obtained.
- Current AHA BLS required
- Fire Safety training must be completed within 90 days of employment.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs