Emergency Medical Specialist
Founded in 1955, Dignity Health – Northridge Hospital Medical Center is a 394-bed, acute care, nonprofit community hospital located in Northridge, California. The hospital offers a full complement of award winning services, including the Leavey Cancer Center, a cardiovascular center, stroke center, the Center for Assault Treatment Services, a pediatric medical center, and the only pediatric trauma center in the San Fernando Valley. As a leading provider of compassionate, high-quality and affordable patient-centered care, we share a rich legacy with Dignity Health, one of the nation’s five largest health care systems. We are part of a 21-state network of nearly 9,000 physicians, 62,000 employees and more than 400 care centers. Visit dignityhealth.org/northridgehospital for more information.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Previous emergency care technician experience preferred. Previous emergency department experience preferred.
- CA Phlebotomy certification required.
- Current EMT certification required,
- BLS card required. Fire Safety card required.
- 1 year of experience in acute care environment preferred
This position is represented by SEIU-UHW and is covered by the terms and conditions of the applicable collective bargaining agreement
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs