The posted compensation range of $42.91 - $52.85 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Founded in 1955 Dignity Health – Northridge Hospital Medical Center is a 394-bed acute care nonprofit community hospital located in Northridge California. The hospital offers a full complement of award winning services including the Leavey Cancer Center a cardiovascular center stroke center the Center for Assault Treatment Services a pediatric medical center and the only pediatric trauma center in the San Fernando Valley. As a leading provider of compassionate high-quality and affordable patient-centered care we share a rich legacy with Dignity Health one of the nation’s five largest health care systems. We are part of a 21-state network of nearly 9000 physicians 62000 employees and more than 400 care centers. Visit dignityhealth.org/northridgehospital for more information.
Special Procedure Tech EEG Tech - Electroneurodiagnostics
Northridge Hospital Medical Hospital
Northridge Hospital Medical Center is a leading healthcare institution dedicated to providing high-quality medical services to our community. We are seeking a skilled Special Procedure Technician / EEG Tech to join our dynamic team and contribute to our mission of delivering exceptional patient care.
- Prepare and set up equipment for various special procedures, including angiography, fluoroscopy, and interventional radiology.
- Assist physicians during procedures, ensuring patient comfort and safety.
- Monitor and document patient vital signs and responses during procedures.
- Maintain a sterile field and follow infection control protocols.
- Operate and troubleshoot imaging equipment as needed.
- Collaborate with the healthcare team to provide patient education and support.
- Minimum 3-5 yrs clinical experience in an acute surgical setting required.
- Must have knowledge of surgical procedures.
- Experience with GE Centricity Perioperative System required.
- Current Fire Safety card required. (obtain 90 days from start date)
- AHA BLS required.
This position is represented by SEIU, Local UHW and is covered by the terms and conditions of the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs