Coordinator Clinical Nursing
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Surgery
- Hours/Pay Period: 72
The posted compensation range of $52.81 - $72.28 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Founded in 1955 Dignity Health – Northridge Hospital Medical Center is a 394-bed acute care nonprofit community hospital located in Northridge California. The hospital offers a full complement of award winning services including the Leavey Cancer Center a cardiovascular center stroke center the Center for Assault Treatment Services a pediatric medical center and the only pediatric trauma center in the San Fernando Valley. As a leading provider of compassionate high-quality and affordable patient-centered care we share a rich legacy with Dignity Health one of the nation’s five largest health care systems. We are part of a 21-state network of nearly 9000 physicians 62000 employees and more than 400 care centers. Visit dignityhealth.org/northridgehospital for more information.
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Clinical Coordinator - Nursing to join our healthcare team. As a Clinical Coordinator, you will play a vital role in ensuring the delivery of high-quality patient care and the smooth operation of our nursing department. You will work closely with nurses, physicians, and other healthcare professionals to coordinate patient care and clinical activities.
- Collaborate with the nursing team to assess patient needs and develop care plans.
- Monitor and oversee the quality of patient care, ensuring compliance with established standards and protocols.
- Provide guidance and support to nursing staff, including training and mentoring.
- Coordinate patient admissions, transfers, and discharges.
- Manage and allocate nursing resources to meet patient care demands.
- Assist in maintaining accurate patient records and documentation.
- Act as a liaison between nursing staff, physicians, and other healthcare departments.
- Participate in the development and implementation of policies and procedures to enhance patient care.
- Conduct regular rounds to assess patient satisfaction and address concerns.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in nursing coordination.
- At least two (2) years current registered nursing experience in surgical or perioperative services required
- BS in Nursing and/or equivalent education/experience demonstrating clinical proficiency required.
- Must have current certification or equivalent experience in specialty area.
- CNOR required.
- Current California RN License required.
- AHA BLS card required.
- AHA ACLS card required.
- Current Fire Safety card required. (obtain with in 90 days of start date.)
This position is represented by SEIU-L121 and is covered by the terms and conditions of the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful Coordinator Clinical Nursing at Northridge Hospital Medical Center?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started