CLS Med Technologist
Founded in 1955 Dignity Health – Northridge Hospital Medical Center is a 394-bed acute care nonprofit community hospital located in Northridge California. The hospital offers a full complement of award winning services including the Leavey Cancer Center a cardiovascular center stroke center the Center for Assault Treatment Services a pediatric medical center and the only pediatric trauma center in the San Fernando Valley. As a leading provider of compassionate high-quality and affordable patient-centered care we share a rich legacy with Dignity Health one of the nation’s five largest health care systems. We are part of a 21-state network of nearly 9000 physicians 62000 employees and more than 400 care centers. Visit dignityhealth.org/northridgehospital for more information.
- Minimum one year of experience in an acute care facility required.
- Required training in Hematology Chemistry Blood Bank Microbiology Immunology and Serology as applicable.
- B.A./B.S. required
- Windows Operating System.
- Knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel helpful.
- California Clinical Laboratory Scientist License or Limited California Clinical Laboratory Scientist License California Clinical Immunohematologist Scientist License California Clinical Microbiologist Scientist License are required and ASCP registry preferred
- Current Los Angeles County fire card is required.
- For direct patient care AHA BLS certification is required for CLS drawing blood donors only.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs