Medical Lab Technician
CHI Health has an immediate opportunity for a Medical Lab Technician We are currently offering additional benefits for our Medical Lab Technician
Sign-on bonus (up to $15000 for PT or FT)
Educational Assistance (FT only - up to $8000)
Scrub Coupon Code up to $60
CHI Health strives to care for you the way you care for your patients.
We understand you have personal responsibilities outside of your profession and also care about your well-being.
With you in mind, we offer the following benefits to support your work/life balance:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Direct Primary Plan (No copay, no deductible, and access to CHI Health provider 24/7)
- Premium Access to our Family Care Program supporting your needs for childcare, pet care, and/or adult dependent care
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Programs
• Flexible spending accounts
CHI Health, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, includes 150+ clinics delivering quality care to patients across Nebraska and southeast Iowa. Our full-service network provides a variety of Primary Care & Priority Care Services, including Family, Internal, Geriatric, and Pediatric Medicine, in addition to several specialties to deliver custom care based on the unique needs of our patients.
- Transports, collects, receives, prepares and accurately tests biological specimens using procedures consistent with safe work practices and proper laboratory technique while maintaining integrity of specimens.
- Critically evaluates specimens and correlates all lab results to the clinical picture of each individual. Communicates and documents all testing and results in a timely manner to clinical personnel involved in patient care.
- Maintains and operates test systems for optimal performance, being able to identify and resolve technical problems, utilizing quality control methods and troubleshooting techniques.
- Follows CAP and all regulatory guidelines, demonstrating consistent adherence to national patient safety goals. May assist in training technical and support staff, residents, and students.
Associate degree in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
Have had their academic degrees obtained outside the United State and its territories validated as by an approved member of the National Association of Credential Evaluations Services, Inc. (NACES) as equivalent to those granted by an accredited college or university in the United States.
Successful completion of an official US military medical laboratory procedures training course of at least 50 weeks duration and have held the military enlisted occupational specialty of Medical Laboratory Specialist (Lab Technician).
Meet the requirements of highly complex testing by CLIA’88.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
CommonSpirit Health™ will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c). External hires must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, ban the box laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415) 438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request. We will only respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). CommonSpirit Health™ participates in E-Verify.