Physician Fam Med Without OB
Work Location: Navasota, TX
St Joseph Health is a member of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) whose mission is to nurture the healing ministry of the church, supported by education and research. CHI is the second largest Catholic healthcare system in the country with over 90,000 employees in 19 states. Based in Bryan, Texas for over 80 years, CHI St Joseph Health is the area’s only Level II trauma center and joined CHI in November of 2014 as a member of the CHI Texas Division.
Job Summary: The candidate will join our well-established primary care service line practicing in one of our rural markets, aligned in our HealthPoint clinic. The clinic is nearby our rural hospital, CHI St. Joseph Grimes Hospital, and provides both an inpatient and outpatient environment.
CHI St. Joseph was the first designated Joint Commission Certified Stroke Center in Brazos Valley and is a Primary Stroke Center supported by neurosurgery and advanced neuroimaging and neurointervention. The ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. This position will include care with call expectation of 1:4.
Experience: 1-3 Years’ experience preferred, but new grads will be considered.
Salary and Benefits: Salary range is negotiable based upon experience.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Sign on bonus
- CME reimbursement for new for continuing education, licensure and certification.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
- Flexible and willing to support organizational needs with regard to healthcare and market changes;
- Solid clinical expertise with a commitment to patient care outcomes;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Willingness to serve as a team member and clinical leader in the workplace;
- Customer service oriented.
Core Competencies for Physician:
- Obtain and record medical history;
- Perform physical examinations;
- Order, conduct, and interpret appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic procedures;
- Formulate a diagnosis;
- Identify and prescribe appropriate pharmacologic agents and non-pharmacologic interventions as allowed by the Texas Board of Medicine and DEA regulations;
- Educate and counsel patients and families according to diagnosis;
Make appropriate referrals to patient and family;
Education and Certifications required:
- Boarded in Family Medicine
- Texas licensed, preferred
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs