Radiologic Technologist I- Orthopedics
CHI Saint Joseph Medical Group now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health includes 275 providers delivering quality care to patients across 88 locations in central and eastern Kentucky. Our full service network delivers a variety of Primary Care Services including Family Internal Geriatric and Pediatric Medicine in addition to several specialties to deliver custom care based on the unique needs of our patients.
The Radiologic Technologist (AART) II is responsible for operates radiology equipment to make clinical diagnostic imaging films as directed by physicians and performs routine diagnostic procedures.
- Position patients and adjust equipment for taking diagnostic images following established procedures.
- Instruct patients regarding procedures. Select length and intensity for radiation exposure by adjusting equipment on individual patient basis.
- Follow prescribed safety standards in operating radiology equipment.
- Examine radiology film and/or digital exams for properties such as density and contracts, definition, magnification and distortion.
- Take x-rays of various portions of the body in order to diagnosis disease or injury.
- Record test results and monitor patient data.
- Calibrate and maintain x-ray equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Current/valid American Association of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT/CCRT) certification required.
- Limited X-Ray Machine Operator (LXMO) with active state license and certification.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs