RN Case Manager - NO ON CALL - NEW MARKET RATES!!
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Home Health and Hospice
- Hours/Pay Period: 80
#Sorry - Not Sorry - We’re Amazing!
GREAT NEWS!! - NO ON CALL - NEW MARKET RATE$$
Working outside the four walls of a facility or hospital is the dream for many… join our team to live the dream.
You’ll make a difference every single day by providing direct patient care to individuals in their own home environment after their acute stay or surgery. Practice nursing independently, outside the four walls of a hospital or facility, and work with a team that values your critical thinking skills to care for the most vulnerable patients in our communities. Thrive every day through freedom, flexibility and a fast-paced, ever-changing, never-the-same-day-twice environment!
- No on-call requirement - (CHI St. Vincent Health at Home partnering with IntellaTriage, who will utilize clinicians to triage on-call needs)
- Flexible schedules. Work 5 days a week M-F. with the ability to create your own work schedule.
- Perform patient comprehensive assessments and collaborate with multi-disciplinary team members (PT, OT, ST, MSW, and paraprofessionals) to achieve the patient’s desired outcomes and goals.
- Implement and drive appropriate nursing clinical programs and initiatives to achieve desired outcomes, including the use of technology and telehealth to advance your patient’s goals and outcomes
- Supervise caseload including LPN’s and Home Health Aides. Facilitate care coordination with PRN staff when care is provided for caseload.
- Document timely, accurately, and at the point of care using a tablet, including OASIS assessments, SOC/Admissions, recertification’s, physician orders, etc.
- Care Collaboration/Coordination with primary and specialty healthcare providers.
- Participate in collaborative Team/Case Conferences. Lead discussion on multi-disciplinary cases as appropriate.
A compensation range of $60,000 - $96,000 is the reasonable estimate that CHI St. Vincent Health at Home in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CHI ST. Vincent at Health at Home may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
- Active RN License
- One (1+) year of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Intuitive knowledge of technology and comfortable with smartphones, tablets, virtual reality, interactive software and artificial intelligence
- Value social justice, integrity, and equality
- Open and adaptive to change
- Strong Communication Skills
- Passion for learning
- Free-thinking and creative
- Value social interactions in the workplace
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philoosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with hollistic, persaonalized care for the bod, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - thne you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Possible Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful RN Case Manager - NO ON CALL - NEW MARKET RATES!! at CHI St. Vincent Health at Home Morrilton
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started