The posted compensation range of $45.87 - $61.73 / hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Mercy Medical Center a Dignity Health member has been building a rich history of care in our community for more than 100 years. We have grown from a small one-story wooden structure into a major healthcare provider with a new 186-bed main campus offering the latest in facility design and technology. Mercy also operates Outpatient Centers a Cancer Center and several rural clinics.Wherever you work throughout our system you will find faces of experience with dedication to high quality personalized care. Joining our 1300 employees 230 physicians and many volunteers you can help carry out our commitment to providing our community with the excellence they have come to associate with Mercy Medical Center.
Provides on-going evaluation, treatment, planning and direct or consultative therapist services to patients including assessment and patient teaching under the scope of practice as an Occupational Therapist. Patients include, but not limited to pediatrics, adolescent, adults, and geriatrics.
- Bases upon the treatment diagnosis of the patient, associated with age of patient, past medical history and/or other diagnoses presents, objectively and quantifiably assess a baseline level of physical functions for each patient referred. Such evaluation should include baseline assessment of pertinent medical and onset history, cognitive, function, sensory-perceptual-motor function, functional mobility, and pain control This baseline information should be sufficient to adequately form the basis of treatment outcome goals. Treatment will be based upon an understanding of the maturation process for each age group served
- Based upon the initial assessment of the patient, identify functional needs and establish appropriated long and short-term functional treatment goals. Long-term goals will be established as an expected outcome of the patient's treatment plan and short-term goals will be established as a short-term progression toward long term goals.
- Demonstrates satisfactory ability to apply technical skills into the planning of effective treatment programs. Treatment plans reflect a through knowledge of the patient's clinical needs and how to achieve treatment goals. Changes and trends in the patient's response to treatment are analyzed and anticipated and treatment plans are revised accordingly.
- Demonstrates satisfactory ability to establish effective rapport with patients, family members, significant others and visitors. Respect the personal dignity of each patient and hone the confidentiality of all information relative to the patient-therapist relationship. Demonstrate satisfactory ability to channel the patient's motivational forces toward the achievement of therapeutic goals.
- Must possess and maintain a current Occupational Therapy license with the American Occupational Therapy Association or a California Board of Occupational Therapy license
- Must possess and maintain a current Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate
- Demonstrated knowledge in occupational therapy principles of assessment treatment delivery and general management of acute inpatient and outpatient therapy
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs