The posted compensation range of $44.5374 - $59.9416 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Mercy Medical Center a Dignity Health member has been building a rich history of care in our community for more than 100 years. We have grown from a small one-story wooden structure into a major healthcare provider with a new 186-bed main campus offering the latest in facility design and technology. Mercy also operates Outpatient Centers a Cancer Center and several rural clinics.Wherever you work throughout our system you will find faces of experience with dedication to high quality personalized care. Joining our 1300 employees 230 physicians and many volunteers you can help carry out our commitment to providing our community with the excellence they have come to associate with Mercy Medical Center.
Provides occupational therapy services to patients in their place of residence under physician's orders: to evaluate the home for safety, to assess the functional needs of physically disabled patients, develop treatment goals, plan and implement appropriate treatment plans utilizing a variety of occupational therapy treatment procedures.
- Must possess and maintain a current Occupational Therapy license with the American Occupational Therapy Association or a California Board of Occupational Therapy license.
- Must possess and maintain a current Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate.
- Must possess and maintain a valid California driver's license and proof of auto insurance.
- Must provide a clean DMV printout.
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle safely for moderate period of time.
- Previous home care experience
- Second language skills in Spanish
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs