Manager Imaging Services
The posted compensation range of $46.96 - $68.10 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Mercy Medical Center a Dignity Health member has been building a rich history of care in our community for more than 100 years. We have grown from a small one-story wooden structure into a major healthcare provider with a new 186-bed main campus offering the latest in facility design and technology. Mercy also operates Outpatient Centers a Cancer Center and several rural clinics.Wherever you work throughout our system you will find faces of experience with dedication to high quality personalized care. Joining our 1300 employees 230 physicians and many volunteers you can help carry out our commitment to providing our community with the excellence they have come to associate with Mercy Medical Center.
- Manages the application of diagnostic imaging technology and regulatory standards.
- Adopts develops and applies policies protocols and procedures to measure and improve the quality of diagnostic imaging services provided by different departments and improve customer satisfaction.
- Manages personnel through performance management qualified staff selection and training and effective communication.
- Manages the safety of diagnostic imaging service activities and creates a safe environment for patients staff and the public.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and/or additional imaging-related experience may be substituted in lieu of the degree.
- Minimum of three (3) years of diagnostic imaging experience and two (2) years of experience managing/supervising in a related imaging field.
- Certified technologist with current applicable state licensure. If the state in which you are applying offers no applicable state licensure then corresponding registration in a national modality (ARRT or NMTCB or ARDMS) is required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is also required.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs