Endo Technician PD
Mercy Medical Center, a Dignity Health member, has been building a rich history of care in our community for more than 100 years. We have grown from a small one-story wooden structure into a major healthcare provider with a new 186-bed main campus, offering the latest in facility design and technology. Mercy also operates Outpatient Centers, a Cancer Center and several rural clinics.
Wherever you work throughout our system, you will find faces of experience with dedication to high quality, personalized care. Joining our 1,300 employees, 230 physicians and many volunteers, you can help carry out our commitment to providing our community with the excellence they have come to associate with Mercy Medical Center.
The Endoscopy technician, under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, will assume the responsibility of assisting the RN with the preparation of patients and assisting physicians with all endoscopic procedures and associated therapeutic modalities. Responsible for assuring appropriate disinfection, cleaning and sterilization of equipment used in endoscopic procedures. Provides appropriate patient care according to the age of the patient, specifically, adolescent, adult and geriatric. Responsible for maintaining patient confidentiality as per Administrative Policy.
- Must possess and maintain a current Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate
- Must be able to take call shifts as assigned
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Completion of a GI Lab Technician training Course or equivalent on the job training.
- Two years experience as a GI Lab Technician/or Certified Surgical Technician
- Military medical technician training considered
- Patient transport skills BLS
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs