Sterile Processing Tech
STERILEPROCESSING TECH I
CHI St. Luke’s Health-Memorial paves the way for quality, innovative health care in East Texas and provides more than a quarter of a million patient services each year. With hospitals in Lufkin, Livingston, and San Augustine, CHI St. Luke’s Health-Memorial provides millions of dollars in charity care and community support each year.
Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That’s what you’ll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You’ll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we’ll create healthier, stronger communities. What sets us apart from other healthcare organizations? How much time do you have? In short, it all starts with our current employees. They believe in living our mission to provide compassion to everyone. We, in turn, believe that growing and supporting our people allows us to deliver a higher degree of quality care to our patients. CHI advocates for all who live in the communities we serve, especially the most vulnerable. Choose an organization who will champion your talents and nurture your career. Choose CHI!
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and dependent adults
- Care for Caregivers: Resilience Through Adversity is a series of sessions designed to help caregivers build their resilience and advance their mental well-being during these difficult times
- Flexible spending accounts
Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
- rs of experience, instrument and Sterilization Processing Knowledge preferred
We are currently looking to add a valuable team player to our sterileprocessing team! A SterileProcessing Tech 1 Performs instrument processing activities, decontamination, assembly, sterilization (steam and sterrad) and restocking of instruments to remote locations to ensure availability to areas providing direct patient care. Ensures that personal performance and service quality levels meet or exceed customer expectations and perceptions.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- The ability to remain meticulous – our Sterile Techs play a very vital role and the safety of patients is in your hands in every instrument you touch!
- Hands on - The ability to assemble and disassemble equipment for surgeries is something you need to have to be successful in this role.
- Pay Attention to the small things - The ability to read and pay attention to details is a highly sought after skill. Every instrument may have a different way of being sanitized, in addition, you may also take inventory to ensure all the instruments are accounted for and will be distributed appropriately.
STERILEPROCESSING TECH 1 MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma/GED
- BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Required: None
- Preferred: One year of experience OR Successful completion of a SterileProcessing Tech or Surgical Tech program from an accredited school.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs