Certified Respiratory Therapist
The posted compensation range of $21.23 - $29.20 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
St. Luke’s Health-Memorial paves the way for quality innovative health care in East Texas and provides more than a quarter of a million patient services each year. With hospitals in Lufkin Livingston and San Augustine St. Luke’s Health-Memorial provides millions of dollars in charity care and community support each year.
Under the guidance of the Market Director ofRespiratoryServices, established departmental policies and procedures, and specific instructions, the CertifiedRespiratoryTherapist provides care to those suffering from acute and chronicrespiratoryproblems. Maintains patient safety through attention to detail, equipment safety checks, adherence to department policies, and effective communication with physicians, staff and patients. Provides patient orientation, procedure explanation, and pre and post diagnostic care to completion of test. Assists patients with basic patient care needs.
· High School Diploma/GED &
· Completion of aRespiratoryCare Degree Program, which is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation forRespiratoryCare.
· Licensed as aRespiratoryCare Practitioner (RCP) by the Texas Medical Board (TMB) &
· CertifiedRespiratoryTherapist (CRT) with the National Board forRespiratoryCare (NBRC) &
· BLS certification (through an approved AHA program) &
· ACLS certification (through an approved AHA program) – *Must be obtained within 90 days of hire &/or transfer into position.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Excellent working knowledge of allRespiratoryCare procedures/techniques
· Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skill
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, including problem solving
· None required
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs