Cath Lab Technologist II
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Cath Lab
- Hours/Pay Period: 80
The posted compensation range of $27.70 - $40.17 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
St. Luke’s Health-Memorial paves the way for quality innovative health care in East Texas and provides more than a quarter of a million patient services each year. With hospitals in Lufkin Livingston and San Augustine St. Luke’s Health-Memorial provides millions of dollars in charity care and community support each year.
2. Operates physiologic recorder/database system with expertise recognizing arrhythmias and normal/abnormal waveforms
3. Operates manifold, power injector, and other support equipment (VCR, ACT machines, oximeters, and transport monitors)
4. Develops cines when necessary according to policy
5. Able to recognize basic equipment malfunctions and troubleshoot equipment in room. Report malfunctions to Biomed promptly if unable to resolve
6. Exhibits a strong knowledge base of cardiovascular diseases and is able to interpret date gathered during procedures and recognize potential implications in patient care or complications
7. Helps to efficiently run schedule by maintaining a smooth and steady rate of work by working independently. Communicate with other room staff and schedule coordinator to maximize the productivity of the entire department. Perform other duties as assigned to enhance patient care and efficiency
8. Anticipates physician needs by being knowledgeable of: 1. procedures performed in the department and 2. equipment (catheters, guide wires, etc.) necessary for procedures. Sets up sterile trays and is able to assist physicians during procedures, utilizing septic technique. Assists in maintaining the appropriate level of medications and supplies stocked in the room
9. Scrub assist for AAA, TAVR and complex endovascular procedures and radiographic/digital imaging technique for RTR’s
*Registered as a Radiologic Technologist Radiography (RTR) , Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS), or Cardiovascular Technologist (CVT)
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful Cath Lab Technologist II at St Luke's Health - Memorial - Lufkin?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe investing in our employees lets them know they truly matter. Your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started