The posted compensation range of $49.10 - $71.19 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Founded in 1887, Dignity Health - California Hospital Medical Center is a 318-bed, acute care, nonprofit hospital located in downtown Los Angeles. The hospital offers a full complement of services including a Level II trauma center, the Los Angeles Center for Women’s Health, obstetrics and pediatric services, and comprehensive cardiac and surgical services. The hospital shares a legacy of humankindness with Dignity Health, one of the nation’s five largest health care systems. Visit https://www.dignityhealth.org/socal/locations/californiahospital for more information.
- Supervises and coaches laboratory personnel to ensure quality assurance and control as well as adherence to relevant policies and ethics.
- Oversees most laboratory day-to-day operations and exercises authority over personnel decisions.
- Analyzes and interprets laboratory results in accordance with established laboratory work processes.
- Administers laboratory inventories such as supplies equipment and consumables.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree or coursework equivalent to meet CLIA requirements.
- Minimum of three (3) years of progressive Laboratory Services experience in Medical Technology/Clinical Laboratory Science
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) or National Credentialing Agency for Laboratory Personnel (NCA) or Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS) or equivalent required. Additional state licensure as needed is required
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs