The posted compensation range of $62.24 - $90.24 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Founded as a faith-based hospital in 1923 by the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word, Dignity Health – St. Mary Medical Center is a 389-bed, acute care, nonprofit hospital located in Long Beach, California. The hospital offers a full complement of services, including a Level II trauma center, cardiac and vascular center, surgical weight loss, maternity and the CARE Center, which is a recognized PrEP center of excellence. The hospital shares a legacy of humankindness with Dignity Health, one of the nation’s five largest health care systems. Visit https://www.dignityhealth.org/socal/locations/stmarymedical for more information.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Annual Incentive (Bonus) Program.
- Matching Retirement Program.
- Pension fully funded by the Hospital.
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance.
- Free Membership to our Care@Work program supporting child care, pet care, and adult dependent needs.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft.
- Wellness Program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Creates and defines organizational education, training and development goals and objectives based on evaluation of organizational and individual needs.
- Organizes and coordinates resources to deliver education, training and development programs Introducing and implementing most current methodologies.
- Reviews curriculum and evaluating education, training and development programs to ensure objectives are met.
- Local administration of the enterprise learning management system.
- Master's degree in a related discipline/field from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of five (5) years of education/healthcare-related experience and three (3) years of work experience in a management role is required. Previous direct patient care experience is required.
- Licensed clinician (e.g., registered nurse, occupational therapist, physician's assistant, etc.)
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs