CHI St. Vincent, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S., from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
CHI St. Vincent provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees' well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Program
- Coordinates patient scheduling/flow with ancillary departments and consulting physicians
- Utilizes Care Compass to view and follow up on unit orders/tasks for completion
- Completes daily unit logs for non-nursing tasks. Verifies completion of logs that must be done by nursing.
- Assures that no supplies or solutions are expired throughout the unit.
- Answers the telephone promptly and courteously by identifying unit, name and title.
- Responds to call lights appropriately and relays messages to appropriate nursing personnel.
- Relays all communication accurately and timely to the proper recipients.
- Enters written or faxed physician orders, except medications, into the electronic system with accuracy.
- Scans written Physician medication orders to Pharmacy
- Assembles and maintains the patient's Medical Record with appropriate chart forms.
- High school diploma or GED
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Basic Medical Terminology
- One year Unit Coordinator or equivalent in healthcare setting
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs