Incentives offered for full time employees: $2,500 Sign on bonus
CHI St. Vincent, a regional health network serving Arkansas, is part of CommonSpirit Health. We have served Arkansas since 1888 with a history of many firsts. Together with more than 4,500 coworkers, 1,000 medical staff, and 500 volunteers, we consistently receive praise for care advancements.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health in 2019. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Not many patients get excited about blood work. That’s a fact. Knowing this, we make sure we have the best Phlebotomists on our team to provide the highest level of patient care. We hire Phlebotomists who not only have the proper training and education to get the job done, but also have a special skill of putting our patients at ease when blood work is ordered. If you have the perfect mix of clinical skill and a passion for helping others, it’s time to join our awesome team!
CHI St. Vincent provides you with the same level of care you provide to others. We care about our employee well-being and offer benefits that complement and support your work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Free Premium Membership to our Care@Work program to help employees with child care, pet care, senior caregivers, housekeepers & more.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs.
- Obtain blood specimens by capillary or venipuncture puncture
- Maintain integrity of specimen in relation to the test being performed
- Disposes of contaminated lab supplies and specimens
- Receives laboratory specimens, orders tests, processes specimens using the centrifuge and distributes specimens to appropriate testing areas communicating special instructions
- Performs clerical duties
- High School diploma or GED
- Certification as a Phlebotomy Technician (PBT, ASCP)
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs