Nurse Pract Cardiology
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Heart and Vascular Clinic
- Hours/Pay Period: 80
The posted compensation range of $42.79 - $58.84 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas has an opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner of Cardiology to join our team in Little Rock.
This is a great opportunity to join a cohesive, family-oriented team. Our clinic offers great work hours (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm) and flexibility!
The Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) will provide services to the designated Service Line to promote nursing knowledge and evidence-based practice by functioning as a clinical resource to the direct-care nurses. The APN will collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to lead and facilitate programs and teams to improve the process of care delivery to the identified patient population. The APN will provide direct, comprehensive, therapeutic and preventive healthcare service to the patients and their families
We understand you have personal responsibilities outside of your profession and also care about your well-being. With you in mind, we offer the following benefits to support your work/life balance:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Premium Access to our Family Care Program supporting your needs for childcare, pet care, and/or adult dependent care
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible spending accounts
Connect with us today to learn more about a nursing career with CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas!
CHI St. Vincent, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, delivers care to more than one million patients each year. At CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas, you will be an important part of the state’s largest and most diverse network of heart specialists. And we are close to home with services in Little Rock, North Little Rock, Hot Springs, Searcy and Conway and more than 25 community locations.
THIS JOB OFFERS AN INCENTIVE:
We are offering a $15,000 Sign-On Bonus to hires who meet the eligibility requirements.
- Accurately assesses the health status of individuals and families through history taking, physical examination.
- Establishes accurate diagnosis of health/developmental problems.
- Independently develops and initiates appropriate therapeutic interventions in a timely manner.
- Evaluates patient’s health outcomes and modifies treatment plan accordingly
- Provides instruction and counseling to individuals, families and groups in the area of health promotion and maintenance
- Performs medically delegated functions under the direction of the physician (outlined in collaborative practice agreement)
- Program Development/Leadership
- Actively participates in clinic/hospital department projects and committees as appropriate
- Functions as a clinical resource for direct-care nurses, guiding them in practice based on evidence and research findings
- Possesses leadership skills and knowledge to provide supervision to clinical staff as needed
- May serve as preceptor for student nurses, student nurse practitioners or student physician assistants as needed
- May serve as clinical mentor for new nurse practitioner or physician assistant hires
- Current RNP and/or APN licensure in Arkansas
- Completion of an accredited graduate program in nursing and preceptorship, including supporting documentation.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Eligibility for a Medicare provider number and DEA registration.
- Three to five years of clinical experience
- One year experience in an APN Role
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful Nurse Pract Cardiology at CHI St Vincent Health?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started