Microbiology Med Technologist
Incentives offered for full time employees:
Sign-on bonus eligible $10,000.
CHI St. Vincent, a regional health network serving Arkansas, is part of CommonSpirit Health. We have served Arkansas since 1888 with a history of many firsts. Together with more than 4,500 coworkers, 1,000 medical staff, and 500 volunteers, we consistently receive praise for care advancements.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health in 2019. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
CHI St. Vincent provides you with the same level of care you provide to others. We care about our employees’ well-being and offer benefits that complement and support your work/life balance. Our laboratory services offer a clinical ladder program to further develop growth and leadership opportunities and our market is supported by a CommonSpirit Health National Laboratory Leadership council.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
We depend on the knowledge and skills of our MT’s when it comes to evaluating medical lab tests to determine what’s happening with our patients. They are vital to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases. Love working in lab and analyzing results? Connect with us today!
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology
- Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs