Manager Nutritional Services Production
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community. Located in central Little Rock, AR, this CHI St Vincent facility is Magnet accredited and thrives on humankindness.
Responsible to maintain and administer dietary and nutrition services and to provide for the operational needs of staff.
- Directs all patient non-interactive positions (i.e. storeroom clerk, cooks, etc.) and provides for the operational needs of these positions.
- Maintains regulatory compliance and infection control practices.
- Maintains communication with staff and customers regarding the level of services they receive from nutrition services staff and promotes patient satisfaction with nutritional services. This data is relayed to the management team and/or staff whenever necessary.
- Maintains adequate staffing for daily needs reflecting cost efficiency. Assigns staff and workload, respecting changing priorities in daily operations. Recruits, hires and manages performance of staff.
- Actively collaborates in the process of menu development for patient, cafeteria, and catering services. Participates in hospital committees as indicated by the department policies and standard operating procedures.
Minimum of two (2) years of hospital nutrition management experience.
- Bachelors degree in Nutrition, Dietetics or related field; or Associates of Arts degree with five (5) years of job related experience in lieu of the BA degree.
- Certified Dietary Manager (CDM) or Registered Dietitian Nutritionist required if they are the highest ranking leader at the facility. If not currently certified, certification to be obtained within 6 months of hire. Current certification as a ServSafe© Food Protection Manager. Current (within the past 12 months) ServSafe© Allergen certifications.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs