Heart Clinic Nurse
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Cardiology Clinic
- Hours/Pay Period: 80
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas has a full-time opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our primary care nursing team in Little Rock. We are a cardiology subspecialty clinic for the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and conditions of the heart and vascular systems.
As a Clinic Nurse, you will focus on wellness programs such as comprehensive screenings, risk assessments, and preventative health education for all patient populations. You take the time to explain the provider’s instructions should there be any questions or confusion about their care while exercising cultural sensitivity and kindness.
We understand you have personal responsibilities outside of your profession and also care about your well-being.
With you in mind, we offer the following benefits to support your work/life balance:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Premium Access to our Family Care Program supporting your needs for childcare, pet care, and/or adult dependent care
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible spending accounts
Connect with us today to learn more about a nursing career with CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic!
CHI St. Vincent, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, delivers care to more than one million patients each year. At CHI St. Vincent Heart Institute, you have access to the state’s largest and most diverse network of heart specialists. And we are close to home with services in Little Rock, North Little Rock, Hot Springs, Searcy and Conway and more than 25 community locations.
- Support and maintain patient flow to reduce patient wait times
- Efficiently manage time by prioritizing treatments and procedures based on each patients’ needs
- Record/verify medical records such as medical histories and vital signs
- Coordinate with hospital admissions and laboratory services
- Administer injections, immunizations, and assist physicians with office procedures
- Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited program
- Active Registered Nursing License in Arkansas or eNLC licensure with multistate privileges in good standing with the Arkansas Board of Nursing
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Previous nursing experience in acute care, urgent care, primary care, or similar
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philoosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with hollistic, persaonalized care for the bod, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - thne you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Possible Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful Heart Clinic Nurse at CHI St. Vincent Health
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started