CVICU Nurse Practitioner
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Adult Cardiovascular Surgery
- Hours/Pay Period: 72
CHI St. Vincent Cardiovascular ICU is a 51 bed adult surgical intensive care unit, including: CVICU, CV Stepdown, and CSU. Patient population served: critically ill patients that have undergone cardiovascular surgery. As a Critical Care Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner, you will report to an APRN while working closely with Intensivist and CV Surgeons.
CHI St. Vincent is a 600 bed non-profit facility providing quality health care to patients and communities in and around Little Rock, AR. We are part of CommonSpirit Health which operates 139 hospitals and more than 1,000 care sites across 21 states, making our services accessible to nearly 1 in 4 U.S. residents.
If you are committed to social justice, health equity, and prepared to deliver care in new, innovative ways, you belong with us.
- The Advanced Practice CV Nurse (AC) will provide services to the designated Service Line to promote nursing knowledge and evidence-based practice by functioning as a clinical resource to the direct-care nurses.
- The APN will collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to lead and facilitate programs and teams to improve the process of care delivery to the identified patient population.
- The APN will provide direct, comprehensive, therapeutic and preventive healthcare service to the patients and their families. These functions will include, but are not limited to the following: assessment of health status, ordering and evaluating tests, diagnosing and initiating appropriate therapeutic interventions, providing instruction and counseling to patients and their families, collaborating with other health care providers to provide and coordinate services to patients, and prescribing medications.
THIS JOB OFFERS BOTH AN INCENTIVE AND RELOCATION:
We are offering a $10,000 Sign-On Bonus in addition to relocation to new hires who meet the eligibility requirements.
- Current RNP and/or APN licensure with Acute Care certification in Arkansas.
- Eligibility for a Medicare provider number and DEA registration.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, and more!
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Possible Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful CVICU Nurse Practitioner at CHI St Vincent Health?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started