Cath Lab Nurse
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: PRN
- Department: Cath Lab
- Hours/Pay Period: 0
The posted compensation range of $28.19 - $39.05 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CHI St. Vincent, a regional health network serving Arkansas, is part of CommonSpirit Health. We have served Arkansas since 1888 with a history of many firsts. Together with more than 4,500 coworkers, 1,000 medical staff, and 500 volunteers, we consistently receive praise for care advancements. Our level-2 Trauma Center is Magnet Accredited.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health in 2019. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
As aCath Lab Nurse, will assist the doctor in performing interventional procedures like cardiac catheterizations, valvuloplasties, and angioplasties. Other procedures include inserting pacemakers and implantable cardioverter-defirbrillators (ICDs).
- Patience and focus to constantly monitor high acuity patients
- Proven ability to think and react quickly in critical or emergency situations
- Medication evaluation, administration, and education specific to the patient’s custom care plan
- Facilitate education to patients and caregivers concerning condition, treatment plan, and prevention (if appropriate)
- Actively participate in decisions affecting your practice environment for excellence in delivering quality care to patients in intensive care
- Associate’s Degree (ADN) in Nursing from an accredited nursing college or program
- Active Registered Nurse Licensure in Arkansas or eNLC licensure with multistate privileges in good standing with the Arkansas Board of Nursing
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- 2 years of experience in acute care or in Critical Care nursing
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful Cath Lab Nurse at CHI St Vincent Health?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started