This is a great opportunity to join a cohesive, family-oriented team. Our clinic offers great work hours and flexibility! We also offer tuition reimbursement for anyone that is interested in going back to school.
We understand you have personal responsibilities outside of your profession and also care about your well-being. With you in mind, we offer the following benefits to support your work/life balance:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Premium Access to our Family Care Program supporting your needs for childcare, pet care, and/or adult dependent care
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible spending accounts
CHI St. Vincent, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, delivers care to more than one million patients each year. At CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas, you will be an important part of the state’s largest and most diverse network of heart specialists. And we are close to home with services in Little Rock, North Little Rock, Hot Springs, Searcy and Conway and more than 25 community location
Responsible for day to day tasks in the Clinic Billing Department which may include: payment posting, insurance denial follow up, assisting patients on the phone with billing questions, credit balance research and refund processing, insurance claim processing, billing charge entry, obtaining clinical reports, and other miscellaneous projects and duties as assigned by the Billing Manager.
- Attention to Detail: Able to record and interpret data in Clinic Practice Management Software without error. Able to add, document, and perform detailed work accurately and timely. Follows directions well.
- Reasoning Abilities: Exhibits ability to identify errors that could have occurred by others in the Clinic Software to bring to Manager’s attention for resolution and prevent further error in the Hospital software.
- Teamwork Orientation: Works cooperatively & collaboratively with others toward the accomplishment of shared goals.
- Achieves Results: Reflects a drive to achieve and outperform. Accepts responsibility for actions and results.
- Learning and Growth: Has a commitment to continuous learning.
- Communication: Practices attentive and active listening and can restate opinions of others; communicates messages in a way that has the desired effect
Education: High School diploma or general education degree
Experience: Preferably 1 year or more experience in medical clinic, and general familiarity with medical insurance, CPT and diagnosis codes.
Physical Requirements: This job requires sitting for prolonged periods of time at a computer, reaching, walking, talking, hearing, and finger dexterity. Must have close visual acuity to perform daily activities.
Skills: Must possess: demonstrated skills in computer operations, attention to detail, good communication skills, and reasoning skills to identify potential problems and report to Manager.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs