RN- Hospice Home Care - Flexible Schedule
CHI Health at Home in Lincoln has provided hospice services within the local community for over 36 years. Focused on providing expert care to people in the last stages of a life-limiting condition, our compassionate team of caregivers provide the best quality of life possible, through physical, spiritual, and emotional support that respects the patient’s wishes and ensures peace. We are also dedicated to each patient’s loved ones and family and strive to create a sense of community and comfort through compassionate care that extends to bereavement counseling and ongoing grief support.
Are you are a RN looking for FLEXIBILITY and FREEDOM in a Exciting Career Path with a company that is INCLUSIVE to all and knows you by your name, not just another headcount?
Then CHI Health at Home in Lincoln, Nebraska is where you need to be!
We offer:IN HOUSE RN HOSPICE TRAINING,COMPETITIVE SALARY, MILEAGE REIMBURSEMENT, FREE CEI COURSES, CAREER DEVELOPMENT, FLEXIBILITY, WORK-LIFE BALANCE your journey begins here with CHI Health at Home!
As a Hospice Registered Nurse you will determine the Medical, Spiritual, and Psychosocial needs of the patient and their family. The Hospice Registered Nurse, will also determine the appropriate level of hospice care for the patient in order to meet their needs and individualize a plan of care. Services will be discussed, medications will be reviewed, equipment ordered if necessary, conversations with the physician will occur, and consents for care obtained; all while maintain and initiating regular home care for our patient’s.We leverage telehealth as a core component of our case management approach to care in the home, and this helps keep our nurses safe and prevents the spread of infection.
Additional Employee Benefits Include:
- Vacation Time and PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care Benefits
- Employee Incentive Bonus
- 401k Employer match 6%
Join our team and share your passion for Nursing and warm smile.
- An active RN license in the state of Nebraska
- One year of RN experience or 3 years of LPN in a home health setting (Offering RN Home Care Training)
- Associate Degree preferred. Bachelors Degree a plus
- Knowledge of administering medications
- The ability to think and act quickly and discern the difference between urgent vs. emergency situations
- Ability to be very autonomous while still being part of a care team
- Passion for excellence in quality of care
- Effective leadership in collaborating with all team members including physicians and ancillary team members
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have good interpersonal skills
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs