Pharmacy Tech Nights
The posted compensation range of $15.49 - $21.30 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
***$1,500 SIGN-ON BONUS!!!***
This is an overnights position, 9pm-7:30am, 7 days on/7 days off. Shift differential pay!!!
As our Pharmacy Tech at CHI Health St. Elizabeth, you’ll help our Pharmacists by safely assisting in the preparation and dispensing of medications to help our patients feel better and recover from their illness or injury. You’ll build trust in these interactions by helping fill and distribute medication unit-dose drugs along with performing medication exchange to the the designation nursing units. To excel in this role, you must enjoy learning new concepts and researching information in real-time to provide solutions for real people. You should also continually look for ways to go above and beyond for our patients, delivering an exceptional experience.
- Prepare, fill and distribute unit-dose drugs and performs medication exchange with nursing units.
- Will assist in the preparation of sterile intravenous admixtures under pharmacist supervision.
- Maintains the prescription files, answers phones and triages calls.
- Maintains adequate levels of drugs and records on the order-book items that fall below minimum level.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pharmacy Technician License in the State of NE
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that include health/dental/vision, paid vacation, FSA, matching retirement plans, and more.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs