Med Lab Technologist
The posted compensation range of $19.68 - $27.06 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CHI Health Nebraska Heart delivers leading-edge services to Nebraska and northern Kansas. Our network of offices and affiliated hospital-based clinics enables patients to receive timely care close to home. In addition Nebraska Heart located in southeast Lincoln has dramatically reshaped the way in which patients receive care. Nebraska Heart continues to have the largest staff of experienced cardiology and vascular professionals in the area. Alongside the physicians is a dedicated team of advanced practice clinicians nurses technologists and staff; all committed to providing quality care and education to meet each patient’s needs during diagnosis treatment and recovery.
** New Hire $9,000 Sign on Bonus **
Analyzing lab testing is pretty complex. We depend on the knowledge and skills of our medical technologists when it comes to evaluating medical lab tests to determine what’s happening with our patients. They are vital to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases. Love working in lab and analyzing results? Become a MT with CHI today!
What you’ll do:
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
- Other duties as required
- Will consider MLT or MLS
What you’ll need:
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Medical Lab Technology or Medical Technology or related field
- Certified as a Medical Laboratory Scientist or Medical Technologist by ASCP
Join us at Catholic Health Initiatives, and become a part of our faith-based health system.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs