Home Health RN
#Sorry - Not Sorry - We're Amazing! OFFERING NO ON CALL! NEW RN MARKET RATE!!
Working outside the four walls of a facility or hospital is the dream for many… join our team to live the dream.
You’ll make a difference every single day by providing direct patient care to individuals in their own home environment after their acute stay or surgery. Practice nursing independently, outside the four walls of a hospital or facility, and work with a team that values your critical thinking skills to care for the most vulnerable patients in our communities. Thrive every day through freedom, flexibility and a fast-paced, ever-changing, never-the-same-day-twice environment!
CHI HEALTH AT HOME IS NOW OFFERING 'NO ON CALL and NEW MARKET RATES!!'
Join our award winning team as a Home Health RN Case Manager, supporting our Lincoln, Nebraska branch location.
Don't delay, APPY TODAY, so that you can recieve an interview with the Hiring Team in the same week!
- No on-call requirement - (CHI partnering with IntellaTriage, who will utilize clinicians to triage on-call needs)
- Flexible schedules. Work 5 days a week M-F.with the ability to create your own work schedule.
- Perform patient comprehensive assessments and collaborate with multi-disciplinary team members (PT, OT, ST, MSW, and paraprofessionals) to achieve the patient’s desired outcomes and goals.
- Implement and drive appropriate nursing clinical programs and initiatives to achieve desired outcomes, including the use of technology and telehealth to advance your patient’s goals and outcomes
- Supervise caseload including LPN’s and Home Health Aides. Facilitate care coordination with PRN staff when care is provided for caseload.
- Document timely, accurately, and at the point of care using a tablet, including OASIS assessments, SOC/Admissions, recertification’s, physician orders, etc.
- Care Collaboration/Coordination with primary and specialty healthcare providers.
- Participate in collaborative Team/Case Conferences. Lead discussion on multi-disciplinary cases as appropriate.
A compensation range of $65,000 - $95,000 is the reasonable estimate that CHI Health at Home in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CHI Health at Home may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
- Active RN License
- One (1+) year of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Intuitive knowledge of technology and comfortable with smartphones, tablets, virtual reality, interactive software and artificial intelligence
- Value social justice, integrity, and equality
- Open and adaptive to change
- Strong Communication Skills
- Passion for learning
- Free-thinking and creative
- Value social interactions in the workplace
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs