The posted compensation range of $30.55 - $44.30 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Position is remote, but we have a strong preference for the Lexington, KY area due to onsite events, and job fairs.
As our Senior Recruiter at CommonSpirit Health, you will help hiring managers and organizational leaders to fill open job vacancies with quality candidates as we work toward our vision of building healthier communities.
Every day you will focus on creating a positive candidate experience for applicants from beginning to end. You’ll collaborate with hiring managers to better understand the skill sets they need in order to fill their open jobs with quality hires. You’ll implement recruiting strategies, engage passive candidates and be an active talent ambassador.
To thrive in this role you will need to be a proactive communicator, confident, adaptable, and an excellent multi-tasker. You also need to be comfortable using applicant tracking systems to manage applicants and social media platforms to enhance engagement.
If you’re excited to connect talent to great opportunities, let our talent acquisition team know you’re interested in applying today!
This is a remote opportunity. We will provide you with the tools you need to be successful and stay highly engaged with your teammates.
About CommonSpirit Health:
CommonSpirit operates 137 hospitals in addition to more than 1,000 care sites across 21 states making our services accessible to nearly 1 in 4 U.S. residents.
We believe our health shouldn’t depend on our zip code, economic status, or the color of our skin. CommonSpirit is acting to address systemic inequities experienced by Black, indigenous, people of color, LGBTQ+, and other underserved communities.
If you are committed to social justice and health equity–and prepared to deliver care in new, innovative ways, you belong with us.
- Comfortable managing high volume and/or niche roles
- Prioritize the candidate experience and implement recruitment strategies
- Assist in training and mentoring new recruiters and coordinators
- Consult and collaborate with hiring managers and other decision-makers throughout the hiring process
- Funnel passive and active talent to appropriate leaders with a staffing mentality
- Build relationships with market leadership and target audience
- Drive offer process including salary recommendations and negotiating offers
- Partner with TA Coordinators and others to ensure successful pre-employment process and onboarding
- Bachelor’s Degree and five (5) year relevant work experience OR a combination of education and/or experience
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and shift priorities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Ability to build and foster effective relationships with candidates, employees, and key stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to research issues to determine solutions
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs