Sr FISA Analyst
CHI Saint Joseph Health supports 5000 active employees 8 hospitals specialty clinics and a Medical Group with more than 200 locations across Central and Eastern KY. CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health in 2019. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Job Summary / Purpose
The analyst will be responsible for day-to-day support for non-standard reports, analysis, and insights for operational and finance leaders. Provide forward looking reports and proactive analysis. Perform ad hoc analysis for divisional leadership. Support, training, and capability building on analytic techniques for the broader organization.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
- Prepare daily/monthly statistical reports utilized for tracking and monitoring key operational statistical measures for the organization.
- Identify and implement process improvements/opportunities to ensure departmental and organizational operational efficiency, effectiveness and reliability of system data and reports.
- Routinely perform financial projections for the organization.
- Routinely prepare reports supporting revenue and expense variances for the organization.
- Assist in the capital planning and tracking for the organization.
- Assist in the preparation of Pro forma reports supporting business endeavors of the organization.
- Utilize decision support system to produce ad-hoc reports.
- Assist the Medicare and Medicaid Cost report team in preparation of cost report as needed.
- Routinely monitor and report departmental/facility labor productivity.
- Work closely with national labor productivity team and organization leaders to evaluate, set, modify, and correct labor productivity targets as needed.
- Complies with safety and emergency procedures.
- Complies with Hospital/Department/Unit policies
- Prepares and presents financial information to a variety of individuals and groups
- Performs other tasks and requests as needed. Must be results oriented and possess effective communication skills.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
The job summary and responsibilities listed above are designed to indicate the general nature of the work performed within this job. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all job responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job. Employees may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor Degree in a related field; Three or more years’ experience in finance or equivalent experience
Required Licensure and Certifications
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training
Strategic thinker, with the ability to organize and complete work assignments effectively.
Personal skills or attributes should include the ability to listen and respond to problem situations in a mature, empathetic manner.
Must be able to relate comfortably with individuals with diverse educational and life experiences.
Ability to analyze, interpret and communicate financial and operations data effectively both verbally and in writing.
Exhibit adaptability, flexibility, self-control, and maturity in work and behavior.
Exhibit calm responsiveness to emergency or stressful situations.
Recognize situations which require notification of a supervisor.
Highly competent in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and other Microsoft Office applications.
The analyst must have strong interpersonal skills and proven success working in a highly matrix organization.
The following traits are important for this role: be able to project a positive attitude, work with minimum supervision using independent judgment and problem-solving skills; be well organized with the ability to multi-task; be results oriented; have the ability to grasp new concepts quickly, must exhibit high level of integrity and ethical standards.
Strong knowledge of Lawson, Cerner, and EPSi.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs