The posted compensation range of $27.70 - $40.17 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
The Technical Lead Sonographer is primarily responsible for supporting the Practice Manager(s) with ultrasound quality/safety and technology of imaging performed in the MFM and OBGYN offices of CHI SJH Medical Group. The Technical Lead sonographer will also assist with the strategic planning and growth of imaging services and relationship management with our collaborators. As a registered diagnostic medical sonographer (American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) Certification required) this position spends 75% of the time on an annual basis performing the functional duties of a Sonographer, performing obstetrical and gynecologic ultrasound examinations at a technical level in accordance with department protocols and applicable regulatory requirements. The Technical Lead Sonographer will assume responsibility for the safe, efficient and proper operation of the ultrasound equipment and reporting software.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
- Member of Quality Team, over-see Team Competencies, oversee accreditation tracking and maintenance.
- Point of Contact for technology service requests, both software and hardware, and all service and maintenance.
- Oversee Reading Physician reports and ensures timely signoff
- Perform analytics using reporting software as needed for quality/safety and compliance.
- Produce high quality ultrasound images and obtain appropriate measurements for each exam.
- Recognize the sonographic appearance of normal and abnormal tissue structures and provide the best image quality for documentation.
- Document all applicable patient and procedure data consistently and correctly.
- Obtain and evaluate pertinent patient history and physical findings that may affect the sonographic examination.
- Explain procedures adequately to patients to maximize patient comfort and cooperation.
- Appropriate monitoring during all phases of procedure with special care taken to insure patient emotional and physical well-being.
- Schedule and coordinate tests and prepare and maintain operational logs, as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
· Graduate of an accredited school of Diagnostic Sonography program required.
· 2 years related experience required as a Sonographer.
· 3 additional years related experience required in a lead role (formal or informal).
Required Licensure and Certifications
· American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) certification required
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs